Spring Chicken and Sweet Potato Hamantaschen
2 containers white cheese (9% fat)
1 container low-fat cheese
1 packet vanilla sugar
Sugar to taste
2 sheets malawach dough
Kinneret Farm silan
- Partially fry the sheets of dough in a pan (without oil).
- Mix the remaining ingredients and add as much sugar as desired.
- Lay a sheet of malawach dough in a round baking pan of the appropriate size.
- Pour the entire cheese mixture over the dough, and lay the second sheet of dough on top.
- Bake in the oven on medium heat. When it’s baked, pierce holes in the top sheet of the malawach using a sharp knife, and pour the silan over it while it is still hot.
יעניין אותך גם...