(Makes 6 individual servings)
200 g pureed chestnut (available in specialty baking stores)
1 container sweet cream
3/4 cup sugar
50 g butter
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup Kinneret Farm silan
- On the stove, melt butter, 1/2 cup sugar and the milk until the mixture is smooth. Add the pureed chestnut and crush with a spoon until the mixture has a uniform crumbly texture.
- Remove from the heat and add the silan.
- Chill the mixture in the refrigerator.
- Whip the cream with the remaining 1/4 cup of sugar until it is smooth and fluffy. Fold the chestnut and silan puree into the whipped cream.
- Divide into individual cups and refrigerate.
Stores well for up to 5 days after preparation.
Be sure to lick your fingers! As a chestnut-lover, this is one of the most delicious things I’ve ever tasted!