Assorted dried fruits
Kinneret Farm date & nut spread
Flour and water mixture
A little oil
- Dice the dried fruits and mix them with the date & nut spread.
- Cut the cigar dough sheets in half and place the fruit mixture in a line through the center along the width of the sheet.
- Fold the edges inward and brush with the flour and water mixture before rolling the dough completely.
- Brush with a little oil and bake at 180°C for about 7 minutes.
Celery stalks with leaves
Medjool dates, pitted
Kinneret Farm silan
Salt and pepper
- Chop the celery with the leaves and transfer to a bowl.
- Chop the dates and apricots and add to the bowl.
- Add the pecans and cranberries.
- Season with olive oil, lemon juice, silan, salt and pepper.
- Put some salad into an individual serving dish.
- Cut a cigar in half diagonally and lay it across the top of the salad.