2 or 3 cans of tuna in oil, drained and well crumbled
1/4 cup matzo meal or breadcrumbs
2 eggs, beaten
Some fresh parsley, chopped
1 onion, grated
Mix well. Shape into balls or flat patties and quickly fry on both sides in 2-3 tbsp oil just until well browned.
- Fry 2 finely diced onions until golden, then add 2 tbsp Kinneret Farm silan.
- Add 1 tbsp sweet paprika, 1 full tbsp chicken soup mix, 1-2 tbsp ketchup or sweet chili sauce.
- Add 3 cups of boiling water and mix well. Return to a boil and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add 2 coarsely chopped sweet potatoes and reduce the mixture for 5 minutes before adding the tuna balls.
- Continue cooking on low heat until the sweet potatoes are soft.