This recipe makes a nest of kadaif filled with vanilla-toffee ice cream covered with raw tahini and silan.
500 g kadaif noodles
1 packet powdered sugar
50 g butter, melted
Kinneret Farm silan
Vanilla-toffee ice cream
- Mix the powdered sugar into the kadaif noodles. When the noodles are completely coated, add the melted butter.
- Create small nests in individual baking pans and put them in the preheated oven at 180°C for 5-7 minutes.
- Carefully remove before the sugar begins to burn and let the nests cool.
- Arrange strands of halva in the bottom of each nest and add a scoop of toffee-crunch ice cream on top.
- Drizzle the raw tahini over the top in a grid pattern and repeat with the silan. This is easiest with Kinneret Farm’s new squeeze bottle.
Take a fork and dig in. Preparation shouldn’t take more than 20 minutes.