Makes 6 individual servings in stemmed glasses, or 12 individual servings in small cups or in a 20-22 cm pan.
1 cup milk
1 gelatin packet (14 g)
1 container soft white cheese (250 g)
1 container full-fat sour cream
1 container sweet whipping cream
1 packet vanilla sugar
1 cup white sugar
4 tbsp Kinneret Farm silan
2 tbsp raw liquid tahini
- Stir milk and gelatin in a heating pot until about to boil.
- Turn off the heat and continue stirring until gelatin dissolves.
- Strain the mixture into a large bowl and chill.
- Add white cheese, sour cream, vanilla sugar and white sugar to milk mixture and mix.
- Whip the sweet cream and add to the milk mixture.
- Mix until a smooth batter is created. Pour into serving dishes.
- Mix tahini and silan and pour a heaping teaspoon into the middle of each serving.
- Chill for one hour and serve.