2 cups oats
50 g pumpkin seeds, not roasted
50 g whole almonds, not roasted
50 g pecans, not roasted
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 cup Kinneret Farm silan
1/2 tsp coarse salt
50 g dried cranberries
50 g dried apricots
- Mix all ingredients except for the dried cranberries and apricots.
- Spread the mixture on a baking sheet over baking paper. Preheat the oven to 160°C and bake for approximately 10 minutes, until the silan is dried and the mixture is lightly browned. Remove and let cool.
- Halve the cranberries and apricots and add to the toasted and cooled mixture. At this stage, the granola can be stored in a sealed jar to keep around the house, ready to use.
1/2 cup granola
1 cup goat’s milk yogurt
4 tbsp Kinneret Farm silan
Chocolate flakes (optional)
- Slice all fruit into strips.
- Put yogurt into a bowl and top with granola above and then fruit slices.
- Drizzle the silan and sprinkle chocolate on top.