1 whole medium chicken, deboned
4 potatoes, peeled and quartered
5-7 large garlic cloves, halved
1 cup cooked white rice (amount is after cooking)
1 handful ground beef, browned in a pan with olive oil and seasoned with salt and ground pepper
1/2 cup Kinneret Farm silan
1 cup chicken broth (or boiling water with soup mix)
1/4 cup olive oil
BBQ chicken spice mix
- Cook and drain the rice for the filling. Lightly sauté the ground beef in a little olive oil, season it and refrigerate. Add it to the cooked rice.
- Stuff the chicken with the cooled rice and beef. Cross the legs of the chicken and sew them together with needle and thread (or use toothpicks).
- Place the chicken in a ceramic baking dish.
- Prepare the wonderful sauce in a separate bowl – mix the ingredients and pour it over the chicken.
- Add the garlic cloves and potatoes to the dish. Cover and bake for at least two hours at 200°C.
You can also remove the lid and grill for 10 minutes before serving.
Serve in the ceramic dish with a fresh green salad on the side.
The chicken will be especially delicious with a beautiful color.