A small amount of olive oil
Kinneret Farm silan
Seasonings: garam masala, ras el hanout, or philadelphia spice mix
- Peel and cube sweet potatoes and place them in a large bowl.
- Clean chicken and remove the skin before adding it to the bowl.
- Add olive oil, silan, and seasoning and mix.
- Put the mixed ingredients into a baking pan, with the chicken layered above the sweet potatoes.
- Cover and put into the oven.
- Remove the cover after 1/2 an hour and leave the pan in the oven for an additional 15 minutes.
- Turn over the chicken pieces and return to the oven until the chicken is ready and the sweet potatoes are soft.