Puff pastry (during Passover, you can use wet matzos)
2 cups chicken, deboned, cooked and shredded
1 large onion, diced and fried
1 potato, boiled and mashed
1 tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper
2 tbsp sweet chili
2 tbsp Kinneret Farm silan
1/2 tsp powdered ginger
- Mix all of the filling ingredients.
- Roll out the puff pastry dough.
- Spread the filling over the dough and roll it.
- Cut the roll into 5 cm slices.
- Bake in the oven until the dough is golden.
Serve with a sauce made of sweet chili and silan mixed together.