500 g beef (entrecote, steak, fillet, or any quick-cooking cut)
1 jar Kinneret Farm silan
Onion, cut into relatively thin rings
Fresh mushrooms, sliced
1 scallion, chopped
Salt and ground pepper
- The night before you plan to prepare the dish, slice the meat and leave it to soak in silan, diced garlic and chili pepper.
- Remove the meat from the silan and let it drain out the accumulated liquids.
- Fry the onions until brown, and add the mushrooms. Then add the meat and season with salt and pepper.
- Fry for about 2-3 minutes (depending on the cut of meat), season, and add more diced garlic and chili.
- Add the nuts, stir, and remove from the heat. Sprinkle the scallions over the meat and serve immediately.